University Consultancy Cell
The existing Extension Education Unit at Bangalore was re-designated as “University Consultancy Cell” during the year 2006. It consists of multi disciplinary team with qualified and experienced subject Matter Specialists in the field of Agriculture and allied subjects. It will be paid consultancy for resource rich farmers growing commercial crops and taking up Hi-tech Enterprises. However, the Cell will provide consultancy services free of cost to small and marginal farmers.
- To provide consultancy service.
- To support HRD activities and Teaching programmes.
- To take up Turnkey Research Projects.
- To take up limited extension activities.
- Providing consultancy service.
- Involving in teaching programme and taking up turnkey research projects.
- Supporting HRD programmes of ATMA, other units of the Directorate and Developmental Departments.
- Attending to Kissan Call Centre and providing consultancy at ATIC.
- Associating in Hazard Management Team, Bi-monthly Technical Workshop and Maintenance of Museum.
- Taking up limited extension activities in Bangalore Urban district.
Dr. K. P. RaghuprasadExtension Consultant