National Agricultural Extension Project
National Agriculture Extension Project (NAEP) was started during the year 1982-83. It is a nodal agency for providing training and updating the knowledge and skills of field extension functionaries of Karnataka State Department of Agriculture and other line departments. The Extension Coordinator along with resource scientists identified under the core team participate in these programmes
- To conduct district level bimonthly technical workshops.
- To conduct district level diagnostic survey.
- To develop literature on crops and agricultural enterprises suitable for the district.
- To organize farmers interaction sessions.
- Organizing bi-monthly technical workshops in all the 15 districts of the University jurisdiction.
- Conducting field visits to study and provide solutions to the field problems.
- Organizing farmers scientists interactions.
- Conducting diagnostic survey in all the 15 districts.
- Associating in conducting district crop seminars.
- Developing literature on agricultural technologies suitable for the district.