Communication Centre (CC) was established on May 1, 1972. It is a co-ordinating centre to help the UAS administration, research, teaching and extension wings in respect of publications, Audio-visual Aids, Graphic, artwork & Photographic and Printing work. This service of printing work is also provided by the Centre to various departments of the University on request.
The Communication Council is the advisory body at the University level under the chairmanship of the Vice-Chancellor.
- To bring out Scientific Journals, periodicals and Newsletters of the University.
- To cater the printing needs of the centralized office.
- To provide photographic services on indent basis.
- Publication of MJAS.
- Publication of Krishi Vigyana (Kannada).
- Publication of UAS, Bangalore News.
- Publication of UAS, Annual Report.
- Publication of University Budget.
- Publication of Annual Accounts of the University.
- Printing of Academic requirements like Application forms, OGPA cards etc.
- Printing of Convocation requirements like, Degree certificates, Speeches, Ceremonial sheets etc.
- Printing of University Calendars, Greeting Cards and university Diary.
- Providing assistance in printing work of other wings of the University.