Agri-Clinics and Agri-Business Centres (AC & ABC) Training Cell
The Agri-Clinics and Agri-Business Centres (AC & ABC) at the Directorate of Extension was started during the year 2002 with the financial support from the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD), to provide training to the unemployed Agricultural Graduates to set up their own Agri-Clinics and Agri-Business Centres. It has been formulated by the Small Farmers’ Agri-business consortium (SFAC), New Delhi. MANAGE, Hyderabad is coordinating in organizing the training programmes.
- To organize training programmes for graduates of Agricultural Universities of Karnataka.
- To provide supportive mechanism in the preparation of detailed project reports.
- To provide support to the trained graduates to establish Agri-ventures.
- Selection of the Agricultural graduates for the training programme.
- Preparing training schedules and arranging resource persons for training programmes.
- To Arrange field visits for the trainees.
- Supporting participants in conducting market survey and preparation of project reports.
- Preparation of compendium, CDs and other relevant literature.
Dr. M. K. KrishnamurthyProfessor (Extension)