The Bakery Training Unit, under the Directorate of Extension conduct the following training courses.
- 14 weeks Certificate Course in Bakery Technology.
- 2 and 4 weeks Bakery product preparation course for commercial development and self-employment.
- One week course for selected professional.
- 3 days Home bakery course for women.
- Correspondence course to literate farmers is offered in paddy and scientific cultivation of Mulberry and Silk Rearing Sericulture.
The Staff Training Unit under the Directorate of Extension periodically conducts training course for the benefit of UAS Staff, Probationers and Officials of the State Government Departments of Agriculture, Horticulture, Sericulture. The UAS also continuously trains its staff engaged in Research and Extension on latest techniques and accomplishments in the field of Agriculture and allied subjects.
The Directorate of Extension also conducts sponsored programmes for state Development Departments, Corporate Sectors, Non-Governmental Organizations, Farmers, Rural youths and Women through its Extension Education network, Farmers Training Institute etc.